Binks MX30/42 Cart HD Air Driven Airless Sprayer Package
Binks MX30/42, MX35/60 and MX30/70 Heavy Duty Airless air driven airless pumps have the pumping power and fluid delivery capacity to suit all general industrial heavy duty applications.
Binks MX pumps are a cutting edge design in air operated pump technology utilising our patented magnetic detents to eliminate the possibility of stalling and dramatically enhance the smooth pump operation at change over with virtually no pulse so as to provide the best “surge free” paint delivery for the perfect finish.
Binks MX pumps operate at 70:1, 60:1, 42:1 and 35:1 ratio’s delivering up to 11.4 or 13.2 litres per minute output at 60 cycles (max). They are fitted with self adjusting spring loaded packing’s to extend their working life and reduce the need for costly maintenance and downtime.
The MX pump's piston rods are Ceramic-Coated which lasts up to 3 times longer than hard chrome, further extending the pump working life cycle. The fluid sections and all wetted parts are constructed from high grade carbon or stainless steel with tungsten carbide seats for durability and paint compatibility.
MX Cart and Wall outfits include a Stainless Steel fluid filter, air filter/regulator controls and suction wand as standard.
The Binks MX Heavy Duty Air Driven Airless Sprayers Feature –
- Anti-Stall Magnetic detents (patent) with quick exhaust valves (patent) for fast stroke change over with virtually no pulse.
- Carbon or Stainless Steel wetted parts with Ceramic-Coated piston rod for extended working life cycle
- Quiet operation, lubricant free, no ice air motor
- Self adjusting spring loaded packing’s with large lubricant cup for reduced down time
- Quick fluid section disconnection from air motor for easier servicing
- CE marked and fully ATEX approved.
Typical Applications –
- Corrosion protection applications
- Large steel fabrications and structures
- Gas and Oil installations
- Marine andShipBuilding
- Skips and Dumpsters
- Off Road Vehicles
- Truck/Bus/Trailer and Chassis makers
- Plus many others...
Suitable for these paint materials –
- Solvent OR Waterborne coatings
- Zinc rich primers and paints
- Cold Tar Epoxies
- Heavily bodies Urethanes
- Enamels and Polyurethane’s
- Plus many others...
AA Spray are Authorised Australian Binks Distributors and Service Repair Agents.
|Max Fluid Pressure:||4263 psi|
|Max Air Inlet Pressure:||100psi|
|Flow Rate @ 15 Cycles||2.85 l/min (Continous)|
|Flow Rate @ 30 Cycles||5.7 l/min (Intermittent)|
|Volume Per Cycle:||190ml|
|Standard Inclusions:||1 x MX 30/42 Cart Bare|
|1 x Flexible Suction Hose|
|1 x High Pressure Filter|
|1 x 15m x 3/8" Paint Hose|
|1 x 1.8m x 1/4" Whip Hose|
|1 x Atomex X-750II Airless Spray Gun|
|1 x Atomex X-75HD 519 Tip|
|1 x Instruction Manual|