Binks MX Lite 32:1 Stand Air Assisted Airless Spray Package
Binks MX Lite air assisted airless sprayer packages have been designed to provide users with a low cost, robust industrial spray outfit, able to apply a wide range of industrial coatings whilst providing the very best quality of spray finish.
Designed for high quality airless finishing, the combination of the Binks MX Lite 32:1 airless pump, super lightweight flexible 7.5m twin hose and the Binks AA44000M air assisted gun with Binks flat tip will elevate your paint finishes to a new level.
No other gun sprays like the Binks AA4400M which is why this is the most popular air assisted gun sold worldwide and the number one choice for spray painting professionals that demand the very best.
Binks MX Lite air driven airless sprayers are available in a number of configurations including stand mount, trolley mount, drum mount with standard high pressure airless spray guns and also air assisted configurations.
Suitable for both furniture and industrial finishing applications these units are widely used for applying solvent based stains, lacquer, quick dry enamels, single pack and two pack polyurethanes finishes.
The Binks MX Lite Air Driven Airless Sprayers Feature –
- Patented Air Valve Technology – Enables pump to change over quickly to significantly reduce pulsation
- Long Lasting Ceramic Coated Piston Rods –Superiorwear resistance lasting up to three times longer than hard chrome pistons
- Designed To Pump Longer With Less Downtime & Extended Packing Life – Self-adjusting spring loaded fixed packings last up to 3X longer than the competition. Large sight glass for visual packing inspection
- Modular construction means reduced number of parts for easy and fast maintenance.
- All wetted parts are Stainless Steel—Ideal for use with solvent and water based paints/materials
- Fixed, spring tension packings—Lower maintenance and reduced running costs
- All valve seats are Tungsten Carbide – Long durable working life
- Ceramic coated piston—Extra wear resistance, longer packing life
- Pump packings PTFE/UHMWPE mix (other packing choices available)
AA Spray are Authorised Australian Binks Distrubutors and Service Repair Agents.
|Max Fluid Pressure:||3712 psi|
|Max Air Inlet Pressure:||116psi|
|Normal Flow Rate:||1.4 l/min|
|Max Flow Rate:||4 l/min|
|Max Hose Length:||30 mtr|
|Standard Inclusions:||1 x MXL 4/32 Stand Pump|
|1 x Flexible Suction Hose|
|1 x Binks 7.5m Twin Air/Fluid Hose|
|1 x Binks AA4400M Air Assisted Gun|
|1 x Flat Tip (size of choice)|
|1 x Instruction Manual|