Claw Coupling Type A Female 1/2” - 1” BSPP
Claw Coupling Type A are used for heavy duty air hose or bull hose quick connections with locking pin. Claw couplings are universal which enables connection of two different hose sizes and nominal bore sizes.
Claw couplings are a universal coupling system designed primarily for larger nominal bore air hoses from 1/2" up to 1” which are generally used with large diesel towed air compressors.
Claw Coupling Type A feature –
- Conforms with AS 2600-1991 & AS 2554-1982
- Claw internal distance 42mm and external distance 63mm
- Can be used for transfer of air and water under pressure
- Natural rubber seal
- Not suitable for steam
- Temperature range -29° to 71°c
- Working pressure 500psi
- Not interchangeable with claw couplings Type B & S
Claw Coupling Type A Female available sizes -
- Female 1/2” Part No. TR/FLAF050
- Female 3/4” Part No. TR/FLAF075
- Female 1” Part No. TR/FLAF100
Note – BSPP (British Standard Pipe Parallel Thread)
AA Spray stocks a wide range of claw coupling, air bull hose, standard hose and air couplings to suit industrial and building applications with delivery Australia wide.