IP-05 (5:1 Ratio) Stainless Steel Transfer Pump
IPM’s IP-05 series of pumps are designed for thicker viscosity and a wider variety of materials. Widely used as feeder pumps transferring products from 205 litre drums into high pressure plural component spraying systems.
International Pump Manufacturing (IPM) produce class leading drum mounted transfer pumps that are manufactured to the highest quality in the USA.
The IP-05 is designed to fit a standard 205 litre drum and will screw directly into the bung hole keeping the transfer pump secure and sealing the drum from outside contamination.
- Fully air operated.
- 2 ball piston design provides uniform positive displacement.
- Extremely durable pump with long life packing.
- Specially designed piston seals do not come into contact with material pumped. Hence, a longer life span as it is able to handle highly problematic fluids like Isocyanates which crystallizes on piston rods upon contact with moisture in air and rupture seals.
Typical Applications –
- Fluid transfer and supply for application equipment
- Paint circulating
- Cleaning chemical supply
- Wood furniture and fixture finishing
- Fabricated metal finishing
- Aircraft finishing
- Farm and construction Equipment finishing
Typical Fluids Handled –
- Solvent based paints
- Water based paints
- Texture coatings
- Cleaning fluids
- Adhesives and sealants
AA Spray stock a full range of IPM & Atomex 205 litre drum mounted transfer pumps with free delivery Australia wide.
|Model Number:||830802 (Stainless Steel)|
|Max Cont Flow:||9.5 Litres Per Minute (2.5gpm)|
|Max Fluid Pressure:||600psi (41bar)|
|Max Air Pressure:||120psi (8bar)|
|Air Inlet Port:||3/8" npt (f)|
|Fluid Outlet Port:||3/4" npt (f)|
|Rod Cylinder:||Stainless Steel|
|Other Wetted Parts:||Stainelss Steel|
|Standard Inclusions:||1 x Instruction Manual|